If you are within Australia, you can request a redirection via AusPost MyPost App once your parcel leaves the sender right up until the day of delivery.
1. Check if redirection is available for your parcel
AusPost will let you know if they can redirect your delivery via their tracking page or through any tracking emails they send you.
2. Log in to your MyPost account
You can only request redirection for parcels if you have a MyPost account. Log in to view your track list and collection points. Or sign up for MyPost .
3. Request a redirection
If your parcel is eligible for redirection, you’ll be able to choose that option from the track list in your MyPost account.
What you need to know about redirecting your parcel
- You can request redirection once your parcel leaves the sender right up until the day of delivery. If redirection is no longer available for a particular parcel, you won’t be able to choose this option.
- When you shop online, use the same email address that you used for your MyPost account. This lets you access delivery options like redirection.
- Add your home address and mobile number to your MyPost account so they can match more parcels to you and enable your preferred delivery options.
Unfortunately, we are unable to update the delivery details as your parcel is being sent with AusPost via an international delivery partner.