SUNSCREEN OIL FREE SPF30+$30.00 AUD
Clear Skincare’s Sunscreen SPF 30+ is lightweight and oil-free, absorbing quickly and fully into the skin, leaving no white residue, ideal for everyday use. With a moisturising base, this SPF 30+ broad-spectrum (UVA and UVB) sunscreen can be used under makeup and is formulated without oil, making it suitable for breakout and acne-prone skin. Sun exposure is the leading cause of premature skin ageing, lines and wrinkles, so it’s vital to protect our skin as part of our daily routines.
- Everyday broad-spectrum coverage
- Does not contain zinc oxide or titanium oxides.
- Lightweight oil-free sunscreen - SPF 30+ broad-spectrum (UVA and UVB)
- A light everyday sunscreen that absorbs quickly & fully, leaving no white residue on your skin
- Oil-free, formulated with no oil, making it suitable for breakout and acne-prone skins
- Contains active ingredients octocrylene, oxybenzone to filter the infiltration of harmful UVA and UVB radiation
All skin types
Breakout & acne-prone skins
Oily & combination skins
Normal and dry skins
HOW TO USE
- Can be used daily. Can be used under makeup. 20 minutes before going into the sun Apply Clear Skincare SPF30 broad-spectrum oil-free Sunscreen liberally to exposed skin. SPF30 is the maximum rating of Sunscreen in Australia. Regular application of SPF30 Sunscreen plus a hat and protective clothing will provide excellent protection against our harsh climate.
Disclaimer: Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. Sunscreens are only one part of sun protection. Prolonged high-risk sun exposure should be avoided. Frequent re-application or use in accordance with directions is required for effective sun protection.
Octocrylene 50mg/g, Oxybenzone 15mg/g, Butyl Methoxydibenoylmethane 10mg/g, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid 20mg/g, Contains preservatives Phenoxyethanol and Hydrobenzoates.