SALICYLIC 8% MINI SKIN PEEL, 10ml$25.00 AUD
- Clearskincare acne products have helped thousands of Australians achieve clear skin
- Deep penetration to remove excess oils from oily breakout prone & acne skin
- Reduces the appearance of red brown post breakout marks
- Brilliant weekly exfoliation to relieve breakouts & acne
- Reduces the appearance of enlarged pores
Clearskincare Salicylic 8% MiniPeel
- 10ml (0.33 fl. oz.) of 8% salicylic minipeel solution in a graduated screw top plastic tube
- Approximately 10 peels
- A sample cotton tip to apply your peel
- Full instructions
Perfect for oily, acne & breakout-prone & combination skin types
HOW TO USE
How To Use:
In the morning or evening
- Cleanse the area to be peeled with your Clearskincare Gel Cleanser.
- Using the cotton tip supplied, paint a generous amount of peel solution onto the treatment area.
- Let the peel dry and you may notice a slight frosting on your skin. Leave the peel for a few more minutes then rinse off with water. Discard your cotton tip and use a fresh one each time you perform your peel.
Recommended frequency of Peel once a week
Some users may not experience any tingling especially with the Clearskincare 8% Salicylic Minipeel as it is a very mild acid.
HOW IT WORKS
How It Works:
Salicylic acid is derived from willow tree bark. Unlike lactic acid and glycolic acid, salicylic acid is a Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA). BHA acids are oil soluble, as such they are mostly used to penetrate deep into the pores for removal of oils that contribute to breakouts and acne. Salicylic acid is best used as a first step in your weekly exfoliation process for breakout prone skin types, it will remove all the oils from the skin, making it easier for an AHA acid such as glycolic acid to completely cleanse and exfoliate the skin. The one advantage that salicylic acid peels have over lactic acid or glycolic acid peels is that they are self neutralising. As salicylic acid solution evaporates, the acid itself neutralises.
Clearskincare homecare minipeels do not cause mass skin shedding, they promote even, controlled and accelerated exfoliation (shedding) of dead and damaged skin cells. Although the skin naturally replaces these old skin cells with new ones, this process slows down as we age. Skin peels rejuvenate the skin by stimulating the growth of new skin cells.
Who Should NOT Have a Skin Peel.
- Roaccutane use within the past six (6) months
- Active herpes simplex (cold sores) or history of fever blisters
- Facial Warts
- Pregnancy or breast feeding
- History of keloid or hypertrophic scars or history of delayed healing
- History of sun allergies
- History of moderate to severe rosacea, eczema, seborrhea, moderate to severe psoriasis, dermatitis, extremely sensitive or hyper-allergic skin
- Prior bad reaction to a peel
- Recent radiation treatment for cancer
- Sunburn or significant sun exposure in the last two days or have open wounds in the area to be peeled
- Surgery or cryosurgery within the last month to the area to be peeled
DO NOT USE Clearskincare Minipeels if you have had any kind of peeling treatment in the last 2 weeks
- Any acid peel
- Recent microdermabrasion treatment
- Used retinol products (such as Retin-A, Stieva A, Green Cream or Renova) or any product with tretinoin
- Any kind of intensive exfoliation
Clearskincare Minipeels contain low pH acid that irritates the skin, however they should not cause excessive irritation. Each persons response to a skin peel is unique. If this is your 1st skin peel you should undertake a test patch prior to applying the peel to your whole face. If you experience excessive irritation wash off immediately with cold water. Continue to rinse with cold water until the irritation stops.
The Clearskincare 8% Salicylic Minipeel is a homecare skin peel perfect for improving the appearance of oily acne/breakout prone skin by removing excessive oil, decongesting the skin and reducing the appearance of enlarged pores. Clearskincare 8% Salicylic Minipeel is also ideal for smoothing surface roughness caused by blocked pores on the face, chest, back and upper arms.
Clearskincare homecare minipeels do not cause mass skin shedding, they promote even, controlled and accelerated exfoliation (shedding) of dead and damaged skin cells.
Used weekly, in combination with the Acne solution, the Clearskincare Salicylic 8% MiniPeel is a brilliant weekly exfoliation for Acne prone skin to remove excess oils, and reduces the appearance of post breakout marks and enlarged pores.