RED SKIN SOLUTION$120.00 AUD
- Clear Skincare products have helped thousands of people achieve smooth clear skin
- Visible results in 30 days
- 2nd generation copper peptides soothe skin
- Delivers the look & feel of plumper, smooth, firm, even toned skin
- Serums help prevent aging and the appearance of lines & wrinkles
- HA Serum - provides deep moisture for a natural glow
- HA Serum - help control oil over production
- HA Serum uses 17% concentration, highest % available worldwide
- 100% pure natural hyaluronic acid & water
- HA Serum - NO parabens, sulfates, artificial dyes or fragrances and no animal testing
- HA Serum -Made from the biofermentation of plant materials NOT animal parts
- Highest quality serums available worldwide
Clear Skincare Red Skin Solution
- Copper Peptides Serum 15ml (0.5 fl. oz.);
- Hyaluronic Acid Serum 15ml (0.5 fl. oz.);
- Sunscreen SPF30+ oil-free 50g (1.76 oz.) and
- Full instructions.
Perfect for all skin types especially sensitive, acne-prone, oily, combination, normal and dry skin
HOW TO USE
How To Use:
AM: After cleansing, dry skin. Apply 3 drops of Clear Skincare CP Serum to the whole face. Apply 1 drop of Clear Skincare CP Serum on the back of your hand, spread evenly and massage into your forehead area, then repeat this process around your right eye, cheek and chin area and then around your left eye, cheek and chin area. Apply Sunscreen /- makeup.
PM: After removing makeup cleanse your skin in the evening with the Clear Skincare Gel Cleanser by using ½ gram (0.035 OZ. - one pea) to the whole face, rinse and dry. Apply 3 drops of Clear Skincare HA Serum to the whole face including around eyes - leave on all night. Use the same application method as for CP Serum.
HOW IT WORKS
How It Works:
Clear Skincare uses 2nd generation copper peptides, copper ions & small pieces of proteins called peptides. Copper peptides are normal parts of our skin that are used up and not replaced as we age.
2nd generation copper peptides are the most stable and effective forms of copper peptides available.
Clear Skincare CP Serum
- Improves the appearance of wounds & scars
- Increases skin renewal reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Reduces the appearance of skin ageing firms the skin, reduces the appearance of small & large wrinkles, reduces blotchiness & blemishes, improves elasticity and skin plumpness
- Reduces the appearance of sun damage reduces visible signs of ageing and increases skin density in 8 weeks
- Soothes irritated skin
Hyaluronic Acid or HA is a natural substance that is plentiful in our bodies when we are born. It is found in all human connective tissue.
Hyaluronic Acid occurs naturally in the deeper layers of our skin (the dermis). It helps to keep skin smooth and 'plump' through its ability to hold up to 1,000 times its weight in water. This ability to retain and hold moisture is the secret to youthful, healthy, vibrant skin.
Ageing robs us of this innate ability to hold in moisture. As we get older our bodies produce less and less HA. The drop in HA starts at around the age of 18-20 years. But after the age of 40 the skin starts to lose its elasticity and lines and wrinkles appear. HA supports the formation and maintenance of collagen, an important connective tissue. HA also promotes the appearance of even toned skin and is a soothing product perfect for sensitive skin.
Clear Skincare HA Serum is the finest quality, most effective and affordable form of hyaluronic acid available worldwide. Clear Skincare HA Serumslow molecular weight hyaluronic acid serum retains moisture down to the nanoparticle levels, giving you healthier younger-looking skin. Clearskincare HA Serum penetrates deep into your pores to moisturise and replenish your skin. Itslow molecular weight allows for increased absorption of the hyaluronic acid serum into the skin whilst still retaining this moisture and promoting your bodys natural oil barrier.
The hyaluronic acid serum is available in 2 kinds, one high and the other with low molecular weight molecules. The low molecular weight of Clear Skincare HA Serum, the preferred kind used in premium cosmetics, penetrates the skin far more easily than the higher molecular weight acid, yet has the ability to hold and bind the same amount of moisture in the skin as the higher molecular weight hyaluronic acid serum.
The low molecular weight hyaluronic acid serum also stimulates the skins natural ability to increase essential enzymes that help your skin look healthier and younger and helps prevent the signs of ageing, lines and wrinkles.
Clear Skincare Sunscreen (SPF30 oil-free) is a broadspectrum (UVA & UVB) sunscreen that can be applied daily on all skin types and can be used as a moisturiser and under makeup.
SPF30 is the maximum rating of Sunscreen in Australia. Regular application of SPF30 Sunscreen plus a hat and protective clothing will provide excellent protection against our harsh climate.
Used daily and as directed, your Clear Skincare Red Skin Solution helps prevent and smooth lines, slow premature ageing and reduce the appearance of skin blotchiness, even skin tone and texture so that your skin feels and looks smoother, younger and brighter.