This clinical strength dual action exfoliant contains 8% glycolic and aluminum oxide crystals delivering a deeper exfoliation clearing away excess skin cells and unclogging pores to leave skin feeling softer, smoother and healthier.
Soothing Hydrating Peel
- Clinical strength home exfoliant for a healthy fresh-faced glow.
- Dual action with Glycolic and aluminum oxide crystals
- Enhances skin’s natural regenerative process
- Breaks the acne cycle by clearing and preventing blocked skin
pores to control breakouts
- When used as directed Microdermabrasion with glycolic acid will last up to 3 months
- Not recommended for pregnant women or acne/breakout prone skin as it may stimulate blackheads and/or pimples.
- Breakout and acne-prone and Aged and sun-damaged skins
- Recommended frequency 2-3 times per week. Always be gentle with your first use to gauge how much your skin reacts, particularly on the face.
How to use
Use AM & PM
Cleanse skin with Gel Cleanser, to cleanse apply a small amount of Gel Cleanser to face, with wet fingertips emulsify product, rinse, and pat dry.
Apply a small amount of Microdermabrasion with glycolic acid to either the face or body area to be treated. Rub in until cream has almost disappeared.
Wet fingers and continue to emulsify the cream. It will reappear and will take a further 2-3 minutes to be completely rubbed in.
Rinse with water, pat skin dry and apply treatment serums and creams as required.
S C I E N C E
Glycolic acid is a type of alpha-hydroxy acid (or AHA) that's derived from sugar cane. Glycolic Acid is the holy grail for exfoliation, effectively removing the outermost layer of dead cells from the complexion, revealing brighter, fresher skin.
Purified water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycolic Acid, Cetereath - 25, Tocpheryl Acetate, Dimethicone, Ceteth - 20, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Ammonium Glycolate, Sodium Benzoate, Aluminum Oxide Crystals.
You might also like
You might also like