8% BUFFERED GLYCOLIC ACID MINI SKIN PEEL 10ml$25.00 AUD
8% Glycolic Acid Mini peel is a brilliant all-round skin peel that leaves your skin feeling much smoother. Your skin texture will look brighter and more even. Helps reduce the appearance of enlarged pores. Improves the appearance of hyperpigmentation such as sunspots, sun damage, hormone-related hyperpigmentation. Works to visibly reduce the appearance of uneven skin texture and smooths fine lines and wrinkles.
- Helps smooth acne scarring and enlarges pores.
Helps fade hyperpigmentation such as sunspots, sun damage, hormone-related hyperpigmentation.
- Helps clear oily, acne skin and refines open pores. Helps clear oily, acne skin and refines open pores.
- A brilliant all-round skin peel that leaves your skin feeling smoother, cleaner and clearer
- Skin tone & texture will look brighter & more even
- Reduces the appearance of enlarged pores
- Add content for bullet
- All skin types
- Age management
- Sun-damaged skins
- Oily and breakout-prone acne
HOW TO USE
AM & PM
Peel kit includes
- 10ml of 8% Buffered Glycolic Acid peel solution in a graduated screw top plastic tube.
- A sample cotton tip to apply your peel
- Full Instructions
- Makes approximately 5 peels
How to use
1. Cleanse face with Clear Skincare Gel Cleanser.
2. Using the cotton tip supplied, paint 1 lid of peel solution on to the treatment area.
3. Let the peel dry. You will begin to feel a tingling sensation which is completely normal.
4. Leave the peel on your face for up to 10 minutes, then rinse well with cool water. Discard the cotton tip once finished and use a new one each time you perform your peel.
Some users may not experience any tingling, especially with the 8% Glycolic Mini peel as it is a very mild acid.
Recommended frequency Once a week
Clear skincare Mini peels contain acids that irritate the skin, however, they should not cause excessive irritation. A test patch prior to applying peel is recommended. If you experience excessive irritation wash off immediately with cold water. Continue to rinse with cold water until the irritation stops.
Clear Skincare home-care mini peels do not cause mass skin shedding, they promote even, controlled and accelerated exfoliation of dead and damaged skin cells. Although the skin naturally replaces these old skin cells
with new ones, this process slows down as we age. Skin peels rejuvenate the skin by stimulating the growth of new skin cells.
Clients with any of the following should not peel
- Roaccutane uses within the past six months
- Active cold sores, cuts, abrasions or wounds.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- History of keloid or hypertrophic scarring.
- Moderate to severe rosacea, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, extremely sensitive or hyper-allergic skin
- Sunburn or significant sun exposure to the area
- Any kind of intensive exfoliation or treatment
- Using retinol or tretinoin products
Purified water, 70% Glycolic Acid, Triethanolamine.