12% Buffered Glycolic Acid Mini peel is derived from sugar care and is a brilliant all-round skin peel used to improve the look of wrinkles and lines, eliminate acne, smooth out skin texture, reduce skin discolouration (such as age spots) and even skin tone.Glycolic acid also has the benefits of making your skin look smoother, fresher, and more youthful. Skin tone and texture will look brighter and more even.
Soothing Hydrating Peel
- A brilliant all-round skin peel that leaves your skin feeling smoother, cleaner and clearer.
- Skin tone and texture will look brighter and more even.
- Reduces the appearance of enlarged pores.
- 5 Peel Treatments
- 10ml of 12% Buffered Glycolic Acid Mini peel solution in a graduated screw top plastic tube, makes approximately 5 peels, a sample cotton tip to apply your peel and full instructions.
- Age Management
- Acne and breakout-prone
- Normal Skins
- Dry and dehydrated skins
- Recommended frequency Once a week. Some users may not experience any tingling especially with the 12% Glycolic Acid Mini Peel is a very mild acid.
Clear skincare Mini peels contain acids that irritate the skin, however, they should not cause excessive irritation. A test patch prior to applying peel is recommended. If you experience excessive irritation wash off immediately with cold water. Continue to rinse with cold water until the irritation stops.
Clear Skincare home-care mini peels do not cause mass skin shedding, they promote even, controlled and accelerated exfoliation of dead and damaged skin cells. Although the skin naturally replaces these old skin cells with new ones, this process slows down as we age. Skin peels rejuvenate the skin by stimulating the growth of new skin cells.
Clients with any of the following should not peel
- Roaccutane uses within the past six months
- History of keloid or hypertrophic scarring.
- Moderate to severe rosacea, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, extremely sensitive or hyper-allergic skin
- Sunburn or significant sun exposure to the area
- Any kind of intensive exfoliation or treatment
- Using retinol or tretinoin products
How to use
Use AM & PM
With your Clear Skincare Gel Cleanser, cleanse the area to be peeled. Using the cotton tip supplied, paint 1 lid of peel solution on to the treatment area.
Let the peel dry. You will begin to feel a tingling sensation which is completely normal.
Leave the peel on your face for up to 10 minutes, then rinse well with cool water. Discard the cotton tip once finished and use a new one each time you perform your peel.
S C I E N C E
S C I E N C E
Glycolic acid is a type of alpha-hydroxy acid (or AHA) that's derived from sugar cane. Glycolic Acid is the holy grail for exfoliation, effectively removing the outermost layer of dead cells from the complexion, revealing brighter, fresher skin.
Purified water, 70% Glycolic Acid, Triethanolamine.