12% BUFFERED GLYCOLIC ACID MINI SKIN PEEL 10ml$30.00 AUD
12% Buffered Glycolic Acid Mini peel is derived from sugar care and is a brilliant all-round skin peel used to improve the look of wrinkles and lines, eliminate acne, smooth out skin texture, reduce skin discolouration (such as age spots) and even skin tone. Glycolic acid also has the benefits of making your skin look smoother, fresher, and more youthful. Skin tone & texture will look brighter & more even.
- A brilliant all-round skin peel that leaves your skin feeling smoother, cleaner and clearer.
- Skin tone & texture will look brighter & more even.
- Reduces the appearance of enlarged pores.
- Age Management
- Acne and breakout-prone
- Normal Skins
- Dry and dehydrated skins
HOW TO USE
AM & PM
Peel kit includes
- 10ml of 12% Buffered Glycolic Acid Mini peel solution in a graduated screw top plastic tube.
- Makes approximately 5 peels.
- A sample cotton tip to apply your peel.
- Full instructions.
- With your Clear Skincare Gel Cleanser, cleanse the area to be peeled. Using the cotton tip supplied, paint 1 lid of peel solution on to the treatment area.
- Let the peel dry. You will begin to feel a tingling sensation which is completely normal.
- Leave the peel on your face for up to 10 minutes, then rinse well with cool water. Discard the cotton tip once finished and use a new one each time you perform your peel.
Recommended frequency Once a week. Some users may not experience any tingling especially with the 8% Glycolic Acid Mini Peel is a very mild acid.
Warning Clear skincare Mini peels contain acids that irritate the skin, however, they should not cause excessive irritation. A test patch prior to applying peel is recommended. If you experience excessive irritation wash off immediately with cold water. Continue to rinse with cold water until the irritation stops.
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
Clear Skincare home-care mini peels do not cause mass skin shedding, they promote even, controlled and accelerated exfoliation of dead and damaged skin cells. Although the skin naturally replaces these old skin cells with new ones, this process slows down as we age. Skin peels rejuvenate the skin by stimulating the growth of new skin cells.
Clients with any of the following should not peel
- Roaccutane uses within the past six months
- Active cold sores, cuts, abrasions or wounds.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- History of keloid or hypertrophic scarring.
- Moderate to severe rosacea, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, extremely sensitive or hyper-allergic skin
- Sunburn or significant sun exposure to the area
- Any kind of intensive exfoliation or treatment
- Using retinol or tretinoin products
Purified water, 70% Glycolic Acid, Triethanolamine.