AZELAIC ACID PEEL (OVERNIGHT), 15g$65.00 AUD
- Clearskincare products have helped thousands of people achieve smooth clear skin
- Improves the look of sun spots and other pigmented and dark skin discolourations
- Suitable for Pigmentation ( dermal/ Melasma/ treatment resistant )
- Azelaic acid and Hydroquinone are combined in this product
The Overnight Azelaic Acid Peel
- 15g jar
- A spatula
- Full instructions
Perfect for active acne, sun damaged and pigmented skins.
HOW TO USE
How To Use:
In the evening
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly with your Clearskincare Gel Cleanser.
- Apply the paste as you would a skin cream (rub it into the skin).
- Leave it on the skin overnight.
Recommended frequency of Peel once a week.
The pigment /scarring or breakout will gradually fade.
HOW IT WORKS
How It Works:
AZELAIC ACID - pigment suppressant
- Azelaic acid is found in wheat, barley and rye
- It has anti-bacterial, anti inflammatory and exfoliating properties, making it a great treatment for acne
- Azelaic acid inhibits melanin production, which makes it effective against hyperpigmentation, and melisma
- As pigmentation in darker skin is difficult to treat with lasers (except Q-Switch lasers), Azelaic is a great alternative.
KOJIC ACID - is used as a skin lightening agent
- Kojic acid penetrates the layers of the skin and stops the production of melanin
- Kojic acid's primary use — and benefit — is to lighten visible sun damage, age spots, or scars
- Has an anti-aging effect on the skin
Who Should NOT Have a Skin Peel.
Do not use this product if any of the following points applies to you:
- Roaccutane use within the past six (6) months
- Active herpes simplex (cold sores) or history of fever blisters
- Facial Warts
- Pregnancy or breast feeding
- History of keloid or hypertrophic scars or history of delayed healing
- History of sun allergies
- History of moderate to severe rosacea, eczema, seborrhea, moderate to severe psoriasis, dermatitis, extremely sensitive or hyper-allergic skin
- Prior bad reaction to a peel
- Recent radiation treatment for cancer
- Sunburn or significant sun exposure in the last two days or have open wounds in the area to be peeled
- Surgery or cryosurgery within the last month to the area to be peeled
The Clearskincare Overnight Azelaic Acid Peel is a homecare chemical peel perfect for improving the appearance of pigmentation such as sun spots, sun damage, scarring and breakout.
Clearskincare homecare peels do not cause mass skin shedding. They promote even, controlled and accelerated exfoliation (shedding) of dead and damaged skin cells.