How It Works
Skin Basics | The Epidermis | Skin Peels | Melanocytes | The Dermis | Glycolic Acid | Topical Vitamin C | Copper Peptides | Healthy Skin | Active Ingredients | The Retinols | Skin Needling | Maximising Skin | Dark Circles Around Eyes |
- Healthy skin is smooth because of undamaged and compact keratinocytes.
- Healthy skin is firm with abundant functioning collagen and elastin.
- Healthy skin is evenly coloured due to properly functioning melanocytes.
- Healthy skin is properly hydrated due to richness in glycosaminoglycans (moisture holding cells in the dermis).
- Healthy skin has efficient and continual skin cell renewal.
- Healthy skin has a good blood supply.
- Healthy skin repairs itself quickly when scratched, scraped or injured.