Lactic acid is a mild AHA acid derived from milk. Gives skin a deep exfoliation, fading pigment and hydrating skin. Improves the look of sunspots and other pigmented and dark skin discolourations. Lactic Acid is the mildest of the AHA peels, suitable for sensitive skin and early stage rosacea.
Soothing Hydrating Peel
- Improves the look of sunspots and other pigmented and dark skin discolouration.
- Mildest of the AHA peels suitable for sensitive skin and early stage rosacea.
- Enhances skin’s natural regenerative process
- Provides a deep exfoliation.
- Assists with loose or sagging skin fine lines and wrinkles.
- Single mini peel makes approximately 5 peel treatments.
- Peel kit contains 10ml of 10% lactic acid mini peel solution in a graduated screw top plastic tube, makes approximately 5 peels, a sample cotton tip to apply your peel and full instructions.
- All skin types
- Redness or rosacea skins
- Dry or dehydrated
- Recommended frequency Once a week Some users may not experience any tingling especially with our 10% Lactic Mini peel as it is a very mild acid.
Clear skincare Mini peels contain acids that irritate the skin, however, they should not cause excessive irritation. A test patch prior to applying peel is recommended. If you experience excessive irritation wash off immediately with cold water. Continue to rinse with cold water until the irritation stops.
Clear Skincare home-care mini peels do not cause mass skin shedding, they promote even, controlled and accelerated exfoliation of dead and damaged skin cells. Although the skin naturally replaces these old skin cells with new ones, this process slows down as we age. Skin peels rejuvenate the skin by stimulating the growth of new skin cells.
Clients with any of the following should not peel
- Roaccutane uses within the past six months
- History of keloid or hypertrophic scarring.
- Moderate to severe rosacea, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, extremely sensitive or hyper-allergic skin
- Sunburn or significant sun exposure to the area
- Any kind of intensive exfoliation or treatment
- Using retinol or tretinoin products
How to use
Use AM & PM
Cleanse the area to be peeled, to cleanse the skin apply a small amount of Gel Cleanser to the face, wet fingertips and emulsify product, rinse and pat skin dry.
Using the cotton tip supplied, paint 1 lid of peel solution on to the treatment area.
Let the peel dry. You will begin to feel a tingling sensation and may notice a slight frosting on your skin.
Leave the peel on your face for up to 10 minutes, then rinse well with cool water. Discard the cotton tip once finished and use a new one each time you perform your peel.
S C I E N C E
S C I E N C E
Lactic Acid is derived from sour milk, and is used to treat hyperpigmentation, age spots or a dull and uneven complexion.
This AHA also helps improve skin tone and reduces the appearance of pore size.
Purified water, lactic acid, Triethanolamine.