VITAMIN C 100% SKIN PEEL KIT$39.00 AUD
Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that protects your skin from free radical damage our pure vitamin C mini peel leaves your skin looking & feeling younger, and more radiant. Perfect for uneven skin texture, lines, wrinkles and achieves a skin brightening equivalent to a 30% glycolic acid peel, without the irritation or risk associated with a high concentration peel.
- Add content for bullet
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that protects the skin from free radical damage.
- Leaves skin looking & feeling younger, brighter & more radiant.
- Soothes & reduces the appearance of sunburn.
- 100% Vitamin C Peel has the same brightening effect as a 30% glycolic peel with none of the discomfort
- Make up as much as you need pure maximum strength vitamin C with no wastage & no spoilage.
- All skin types
- Mature Skins
- Normal Skins
- Lines and wrinkles
Uneven skin texture
HOW TO USE
AM & PM
Peel Kit includes
- 15g of cosmetic grade Vitamin C powder
- 50ml of purified water
- A graduated screw top plastic tube to mix your peel in
- A spatula
- A sample cotton tip to apply your Mini peel
- Full instructions
- Fill the empty tube with Vitamin C powder to the bottom line, using the spatula provided. Add Purified water using dropper to the second line. Shake vigorously until powder dissolves.
- Cleanse the area to be peeled with Clear Skincare
- Using the cotton tip supplied, paint the peel solution on to the treatment area.
- Let the peel dry. You will begin to feel a tingling sensation and may notice a slight frosting on your skin.
- Leave the peel on your face for up to 5-7 minutes, then rinse well with cool water. Discard the cotton tip once finished and use a new one each time you perform your peel.
Recommended frequency Once a week Some users may not experience any tingling especially with the Clear Skincare 100% Vitamin C Mini peel as it is a very mild acid.
Warning Clear skincare Mini peels contain acids that irritate the skin, however, they should not cause excessive irritation. A test patch prior to applying peel is recommended. If you experience excessive irritation wash off immediately with cold water. Continue to rinse with cold water until the irritation stops.
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
Clear Skincare home-care mini peels do not cause mass skin shedding, they promote even, controlled and accelerated exfoliation of dead and damaged skin cells. Although the skin naturally replaces these old skin cells with new ones, this process slows down as we age. Skin peels rejuvenate the skin by stimulating the growth of new skin cells.
Clients with any of the following should not peel
- Roaccutane uses within the past six months.
- Active cold sores, cuts, abrasions or wounds.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding.
- History of keloid or hypertrophic scarring.
- Moderate to severe rosacea, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, extremely sensitive or hyper-allergic skin.
- Sunburn or significant sun exposure to the area.
- Any kind of intensive exfoliation or treatment.
- Using retinol or tretinoin products.
L-ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), purified water.