10% LACTIC ACID MINI SKIN PEEL 10ml$25.00 AUD
Lactic acid is a mild AHA acid derived from milk. Gives skin a deep exfoliation, fading pigment and hydrating skin. Improves the look of sunspots and other pigmented and dark skin discolourations. Lactic Acid is the mildest of the AHA peels, suitable for sensitive skin and early-stage rosacea.
- Improves the look of sunspots and other pigmented and dark skin discolouration.
- Mildest of the AHA peels suitable for sensitive skin and early-stage rosacea.
- Provides a deep exfoliation.
- Assists with loose or sagging skin fine lines and wrinkles.
- All skin types
- Redness or rosacea skins
- Dry or dehydrated
HOW TO USE
Peel Kit contains
- 10ml of 10% lactic acid mini peel solution in a graduated screw top plastic tube
- Makes approximately 5 peels
- A sample cotton tip to apply your peel
- Full instructions.
AM & PM
- With Clear Skincare Gel Cleanser, cleanse the area to be peeled.
- Using the cotton tip supplied, paint 1 lid of peel solution on to the treatment area.
- Let the peel dry. You will begin to feel a tingling sensation and may notice a slight frosting on your skin.
- Leave the peel on your face for up to 10 minutes, then rinse well with cool water. Discard the cotton tip once finished and use a new one each time you perform your peel.
Recommended frequency Once a week Some users may not experience any tingling, especially with our 10% Lactic Mini peel as it is a very mild acid.
Warning Clear skincare Mini peels contain acids that irritate the skin, however, they should not cause excessive irritation. A test patch prior to applying peel is recommended. If you experience excessive irritation wash off immediately with cold water. Continue to rinse with cold water until the irritation stops.
Clear Skincare home-care mini peels do not cause mass skin shedding, they promote even, controlled and accelerated exfoliation of dead and damaged skin cells. Although the skin naturally replaces these old skin cells
with new ones, this process slows down as we age. Skin peels rejuvenate the skin by stimulating the growth of new skin cells.
Clients with any of the following should not peel
- Roaccutane uses within the past six months
- Active cold sores, cuts, abrasions or wounds.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- History of keloid or hypertrophic scarring.
- Moderate to severe rosacea, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, extremely sensitive or hyper-allergic skin
- Sunburn or significant sun exposure to the area
- Any kind of intensive exfoliation or treatment
- Using retinol or tretinoin products
Purified water, lactic acid, Triethanolamine.