FACE ROLLER$55.00 AUD
Skin needling visibly improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, skin tone & texture. Microneedles pierce the skin, giving a mild prickly sensation. This stimulates the skin’s natural wound healing response, accelerating collagen & elastin growth & cell regeneration smoothing fine lines & wrinkles. These channels also increase the absorption of active creams & serums into the skin, maximising their effectiveness and allowing up to a 20% deeper penetration.
- Skin needling improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, skin tone and texture
- Significantly increases the absorption of creams & serums maximising effectiveness
- Solid, durable roller and handle with 192 finest quality stainless steel needles (length 0.25mm)
- No pain, just a moderate pricking sensation
- Perfect for all skin types except stainless steel allergic skin.
HOW TO USE
AM & PM
1. Clean skin thoroughly with Gel Cleanser and dry your skin prior to using your skin roller.
2. Apply the roller gently over the area to be treated, using a star-shaped pattern, roll each area 10 to 15 times, lifting the roller between passes to avoid rolling the same areas. A simple method is to divide your face into 6 areas left and right forehead, left and right nose/eye/cheek/temple and left and right lower cheek/mouth/chin areas. 3. Apply your serum and/or cream after rolling each area. Only roll around the eyes.
The aim of the procedure is to create the maximum number of micro punctures per area of skin being rolled. It should take you approximately 3 to 5 minutes to roll your whole face. As you establish your routine you can increase the pressure applied and speed used. Only ever use as much pressure as you feel comfortable applying.
Used daily & cared for as directed will last for 12 months